Carbs, carbs, carbs. That’s what everyone seems to want to talk about. How do I avoid carbs?
Well, a BETTER question is: “How do I get more Protein?”
Protein matters a lot more than people realize. A couple of facts about protein:
1) Protein requires more calories to digest than carbs or fat. This is called the “thermic effect of food.” In other words, your body uses more calories to digest protein than other nutrients. So eating protein “coast” more calories to diegest than if you eat the same amount of carbs or fat.
2) Protein provides satiety. That’s a fancy way of saying you feel fuller for longer when you eat protein 😉
Good sources of Lean Protein come from foods such as:
Beef, eggs, poultry, fish…
But some people have trouble eating enough protein each day. Some people would like it to be more convenient for them.
If that’s the case with you then I have VERY good news. And it’s news I’ve been waiting to tell you for some time now.
My buddies over at Prograde Nutrition have finally released their pharmaceutical quality whey protein.
You see, not all Protein powders are created equal. Prograde Protein:
– Delivers unparalled purity through low-temperature mirco-filtering
– Is naturally sweetened with Stevia
– Contains 5.3 grams of branch chained amino acids per serving
– Mixes instantly with just a spoon
– Enhances absorption and digestion via lactase and Aminogen digestive enzyymes
Look, I’ve been waiting patiently for Prograde Protein to come out. But as usual, Prograde just would NOT release this product until they could get it as close to perfect as possible.
The best part is they are putting it on sale this week to celebrate it’s launch. You can get it at 10% off this week ONLY. Just go to http://davidwhitley.getprograde.com/protein-powder.html and you’ll find all the details. Including the coupon code to use when you order to get the 10% off your order.
But you need to hurry. For one thing, the special price ends this Friday, November 13th at 11:59pm EST. The other thing is, well, I cannot begin to tell you how highly anticipated Prograde Protein has been. There’s a very good chance they’ll be out of stock well before Friday even gets here!
So get yours NOW.